Today is officially spring! Yay!
I may no longer be wishing for spring to arrive, but I’m still waiting on the warmer temperatures. On this lovely first morning of spring, random snow flakes were falling from the sky so I’m not incredibly hopeful.
I was asked yesterday what I’m looking forward to about spring… so I figured I’d share with you why my Spring of 2014 already has a lot of awesome packed into a short period of time.
March is more than halfway over, but this month has been going pretty well.
- I’m hoping to have the facelift of kitchen and bathroom completely finished, there are small finishing touches that we just haven’t been able to get to due to being busy.
- My mom is moving… this isn’t entirely awesome because she’s moving out of state again. But I know this is a good thing for her because she’ll no longer be in a long distance relationship and there are people there looking forward to spending more time with her… beyond her fiance.
- We have lots of plans with friends.
Bullet points of April:
- My cousin is getting married and I’m looking forward to celebrating with them and our family.
- My sister and I are throwing my mom’s bridal shower at my house. It’ll be the first event I host since changing the kitchen and bathroom and the first time a few people have seen my home.
- Easter! I really like Easter, it’s a holiday full of hope.
- I’m attending a conference in April that I’m very much looking forward to.
I’m hoping that by May… the weather has greatly improved! In May:
- My mom is getting married.
- We celebrate our third anniversary.
In general, I also look forward to spring because the bright and pastel colors come out, flowers tend to start blooming, I pull the fun dresses out of storage and the days continue to get longer.
What are you looking forward to for spring?