To be perfectly honest, I was feeling a little grinchy after having to postpone my decorating two additional days (due to traveling) and then shooing the cats away from the Christmas tree yet again. (Apparently Old Time Potter sells the tastiest trees.)
I figured I would take this month’s Awesome Link Up as an opportunity to identify everything that I think is awesome about the holidays.
1. Twinkling Christmas lights
2. Sparkly and shimmery holiday outfits
3. My husband’s work party this weekend at the beautiful downtown Arcade (again)
4. Cozy scarves
5. Snowflake ornaments, jewelry, plates, etc.
6. Keepsake ornaments
7. Kooky ornaments
8. Packages arriving with the perfect gift for a loved one inside
10. Being surrounded with love
What’s awesome about the holiday season for you?