I’ve been known to talk about my high-tech life when it comes to being partially robotic (a complicated way of saying that I blog about medical devices). One
perk aspect of being married to someone who is addicted to technology like Brad is that we have all sorts of cool gadgets in our home.
Most of these were given to us as gifts because…. well Brad. Some are cool little things that are not only handy, but are great conversation starters. If you’re looking for a gift for the hard-to-shop-for technology enthusiast in your life, these are some good options.
1. LED glow coasters. These are pressure sensitive and change colors the longer you have the glass on them. You can find a set of your own here.
2. USB outlet. We have so many USB charging devices so having the extra ports makes life a little easier to just plug in without having to look for the bricks. Similar to ours just plug into an existing outlet, but if you wanted you could install an outlet.
3. Water-powered LED shower head. Blue= cold, red = hot, green = just right. No batteries or electricity needed, the water powers the lights.
4. Magnetic, hang-able, double flashlight. This is just plain handy for anyone! We keep this on the side of the oven so it’s accessible whenever we need it. Being able to hang it places was really helpful when Brad was crawling under our sinks. This set of 2 is similar to what we have.
5. USB desk goodies. Brad and I both have USB Christmas trees and I have a USB starburst. They’re fun little toys to have around you while you work. You can do USB Christmas trees or something fun for all year long.
What fun gadgets do you use regularly?