I remember what I was doing around this time last year and it’s amazing that it seemed like yesterday!
About a year ago I was:
– Sending thank you notes to the lovely women who showered me (and Brad) with some of the things that make our home lovely.
– Presenting a three-semester research study.
– Savoring the last few weeks of being a college student and soaking up some extra time on campus.
– Tying up wedding details.
– Preparing for life as an adult.
I keep hearing that as you get older time goes faster an faster. If the years continue to pass even as quickly as this one has, I’ll blink and be 80!
Back then, today seemed so far away.