With Thanksgiving coming up in a few weeks, I thought today I could take a moment to share with all of you what things (great and small) that I’m feeling thankful for.
- My loving husband who supports and cares for me
- Seat heaters on chilly mornings
- My safe (cool!) and dependable vehicle
- Family members who go beyond the “call” of their relationship titles (i.e. aunts, uncles, cousins, in-laws)
- A beautiful apartment that we can truly call our “home”
- Sugar free peppermint mocha cream that makes my sweet coffee addiction nicer to my non-functional pancreas
- Great parents who set good example
- The medical technologies that saved my life and keep me going
- Easy access to world class medical care at the Cleveland Clinic
- Beautiful photographs of the best day of my life
- My fantastic education and the scholarships that made it possible
- My husband and I having jobs in our fields
This year has been a mix of both amazing and horrible events. But no matter what is happening, it’s very important to be thankful… and not just in November.
What are you thankful for?