1. The short work week has been weird with so many people extended it one way or another for vacations.
2. On Tuesday we celebrated our second wedding anniversary. The past two years have flown by.
3. Apparently wearing my pump on my arm is strange. I had my annual exam this week and when I took off my sweater for the nurse to check my blood pressure, she asks, “What’s on your arm?” Of course I answered that it was my insulin pump and she commented that she’d never seen anyone wear their pumps somewhere other than their stomachs. When my doctor came in she goes, “Hey, you’ve got your pump on your arm!”
4. I missed out on my morning coffee yesterday… There are no other words.
5. I’ve been flying blind for the past week without my Dexcom. Here’s the story: Continue reading