I’m not the type of person to dwell on the past and I’m very happy with where I am in life… But sometimes I do miss college.
- Being able to nap between classes
- Walking across campus on a beautiful day
- The feeling accompanied by an email about class being canceled
- Being the nicest dressed person in class (while wearing jeans and a t-shirt)
- Having random holidays off
- Having another lady in the same apartment to help with tough wardrobe decisions
I miss a few more things, but when I get too nostalgic, I remind myself what I don’t miss about college.
I don’t miss:
- Roommates and neighbors who only know how to slam doors
- The giant spiders that liked our apartment senior year
- Working evenings and early mornings on weekends
- Tiny refrigerators
- Underclassmen stalkers in the library
- Walking across campus in rain or two feet of snow
- Working my butt off and paying a fortune to do so
- Planning a wedding, interning and studying at the same time time
Graduation was a good day.
What are your best or worst college memories?