My coworker asked, when she dropped off my NatureBox delivery.
I was offered the opportunity to test out NatureBox snacks and gladly accepted.
It seem like there’s a monthly box service for everything, but I personally liked this box. NatureBox sources healthy snacks and delivers them to your door. Each month, NatureBox delivers full-sized packages of healthy snacks. My box contained all sorts of fun snacks.
What was in my box?
- French Toast Granola: We started with the French Toast Granola on a Friday evening after a long week. I enjoyed the sweet crunchiness. Brad said it would taste good on yogurt.
- Honeycomb Sunflower Kernels: When I needed a low-carb snack, so I opened up the Honeycomb Sunflower Kernels. At just 8-grams of carb per 1/4 cup, it was a great option. Kind of sweet with a good texture.
- Flax Crostini Bites: The afternoon stomach rumbles started a few days later so I dug into the Flax Crostini bites. They were crunchy with a good garlicky flavor.
- Sourdough Cheddar Pretzels: Cheesy pretzels… what more can I say?
- Pear Praline Crunch: This snack was by far my favorite! I’m glad I opened it last and I’m sad that it’s already almost gone!
When I look for “healthy” snacks for myself and for Brad, the first two things I look for on the label are carbohydrates and sodium. I was pleased with those and the other numbers on the nutrition labels for these snacks. They didn’t wreck my blood sugar and when I was done with one serving, I was satisfied.
I noticed that these featured a lot of the flavors of junk food that I used to like: savory, sweet, cheesy, etc. and textures but are fewer calories, less fat, fewer carbs and less sodium.
Each month NatureBox features different snacks, so subscribers can experience a variety of fun snacks throughout the year. The company also has a cool blog with recipes and tasty-looking ideas.
I loved my NatureBox and I’m super exited to announce that NatureBox will give one of my readers a NatureBox of their own box. NatureBox will send one lucky reader that month’s box, the snacks inside that will be different from the snacks in my box, but it will still have fun snacks in it.
NatureBox is also offering 50% off of your first box with the code: SNACKTIME (Here’s the fine print: Promotion is good for 50% off any of NatureBox’s 3 box sizes. Valid only on the 1st month’s box. New customers only. Not valid on gift subscriptions and may not be combined with any other offers.)
Want to win a NatureBox? Use the form below to enter. This giveaway is only open to US residents and the winner will have 48 hours to respond to my email and claim their prize, otherwise I’ll pick another winner.
Don’t forget to nominate the great posts you’ve read this week for Best of ‘Betes Blog Awards.
NatureBox provided me with one month’s NatureBox of snacks to review free of charge, however (as always) the opinions in this post are all my own. And even though the snacks played nicely with my diabetes and some were gluten free, NatureBox is unable to cater to specific diets. This giveaway is also not endorsed by Facebook or Twitter they are simply tools for entry.