1. Hummus. Brad doesn’t like hummus so I don’t get it very often, but I decided to pick some up for me the other day and it’s tasty! A good low carb snack with some carrots (also good with pita chips!)
2. Pinterest’s new secret boards. Don’t tell anyone, but I have a secret board for pinning gift ideas. I like keeping track of things using Pinterest so now I can keep ideas on there without worrying that the potential recipients might see them.
3. Tights. Warm, covered, cute legs make me happy. Now that I’m wearing dresses and skirts more, I like being able to keep that going in the winter. Also, the pods and I are making a fashion statement.
4. Seat heaters. Nothing like a toasty bottom in the morning. So much better than freezing it off on cold leather. The really lucky drives (*cough*cough* Brad*) have heated steering wheels.
5. Skinny Peppermint Mochas. After the 2011/2012 holidays, the Starbucks stores still had sugar-free peppermint syrup for a few months. Then it ran out and I switched back to my skinny mochas or skinny lattes. The sugar-free peppermint is back now and I’m enjoying it.
What are you loving this week/month?