Things that have made me happy in large and small ways this week…
1. My 75-cent pin. I’ve been thrifting for a project and while I’ve been scouring thrift shops for teacups, I’ve also found myself checking for little treasures… like my 75-cent, key stick pin. When I saw it, I knew it’d be perfect for pinning on scarves.
2. Life’s little bizarre events. Things like the clicker on my pen randomly springing off in the middle of a meeting.
3. This video of the surfing bulldog. A coworker shared it with me this week and it was cute enough to make my husband kind of want a dog.
4. Lint rollers. I keep a lint roller in the bedroom, one near the back door and one in my desk. They’re wonderful inventions that keep me looking put together. I find that I lint roll before I leave for work to catch any stray pet hair. Then I lint roll again before I leave the office to get my own hair off my clothes. Seriously, put one in your Easter basket.
5. Easter. I like Easter, even if it’s still acting like winter Easter screams spring. I love tulips, lilies and daffodils that seem to be making an appearance. I love saving back a pretty dress to wear to Easter church service. It’s a refreshing holiday.
What’s been making you happy lately?