I know we have a couple of days before it’s truly fall but I’ve succumbed to the autumn around me… fallen in so to speak.
1. This week I embraced the chilly mornings and pulled on leggings and boots for the first time since spring… if that’s not a sign of the season, I’m not sure what is!
2. The fall beverages have made an appearance in the fridge. Oktoberfest beer and pumpkin pie flavored things.
3. We purchased a new candle called, “Harvest.” It’s amazing.
4. The green leather coat is back.
5. I’ve officially started craving things with cinnamon, nutmeg and/or cloves.
I guess it’s time to make a new wreath for a new season. What’s your favorite thing about fall? (Or are you still holding on to summer?)