This Friday Five thing might become a regular feature….
Anyway it’s time for some confessions of the week:
- I lost my credit card when I stopped to buy a head of lettuce at the store. I searched my purse, car and house before we reported it missing to the company. I’ll have a new card tomorrow. I found my “lost” card about an hour after the report, stuck to my driver’s license.
- I enjoyed a cup of coffee before my dentist appointment today (and after).
- I have already been plotting Christmas gifts for people, but I’m holding back because it seems so early to get them.
- Brad and I both ordered new glasses this week. I finally need to go to full time vision correction and I’m actually kind of excited about my new frames!
- I found the perfect fall coat for me! It happened to be on clearance for $13… in the girls’ department at Burlington Coat Factory.
I hope you all have a fantastic weekend! Any fun Friday confessions?