Do you ever have random thoughts that you want to share, but just aren’t sure of the forum? Things that would be written in a diary if you had one, but in this age all you have is a blog, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, Facebook, etc. and none of them feel like just the right venue?
These are those thoughts… for me. Some people may call this a brain dump.
- Sometimes being passionate about things gets me into trouble.
- I’m not unfulfilled because I’m not a mom.
- Cat hair and my black clothing must be magnetic. Thank God for whoever invented lint rollers.
- Every blank page is an opportunity for something.
- Orchids bloom in the winter because I need something bright in my life.
- Do feminine product makers really think I want to publicly tweet them my thoughts on their products?
- My office needs some rubber ducky in its life.
- Why do people keep leaving things in my car?