I love this link up! Having just returned from a wonderful vacation and needing to dig out of everything that happened at work, with my family and on this blog it’s a great way for me to continue the awesome aspects of being on vacation… so here’s my 10 Awesome Things from my vacation:
1. The magic of Disney.
2. Leaving 37-degree weather for 80-degree weather.
3. Sneaky photos that make us look like celebrities.
4. Luggage that comes out on the conveyor in under 2 minutes.
5. My husband commenting that the chilled fruit soup is so good, he could drink it through a straw… and our server actually bringing it to us with straws!
6. Turning off work emails.
7. Green drinks.
8. Recreating a statue.
9. Watching the sunset over the ocean from your balcony.
10. This picture:
We had an awesome vacation that included a lot, visiting friends and family in Florida, going to Disney (both Epcot and the Magic Kingdom), Gospel Brunch at the House of Blues and then a western Caribbean cruise.
What’s your favorite (awesome) vacation memory?